Log onto Pure, the University's system for managing information about your research publications, projects, activities and impacts.
If you are a researcher or postgraduate research student you will automatically be given a Pure account. Pure is a web-based system and can be accessed from anywhere.
Log onto Pure using your University username and password.
Other staff can request access by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most of the information held in Pure is displayed publicly on the University of Bath’s Research Portal.
- Registering datasets in Pure
- Adding projects to Pure
- Linking content in Pure
- Adding impact records to Pure
- Producing your Research Activity Report in Pure
- Adding research outputs to Pure
- Adding research activities to Pure
- Getting Pure reports
- Selecting outputs for REF review
- Visibility settings in Pure