Faculty of Engineering & Design Learning, Teaching & Quality Committee
The Committee is responsible to the Board of Studies for matters about undergraduate and postgraduate learning, teaching, and quality assurance in the Faculty.
Full details of its responsibilities are available in the Committee's terms of reference.
- Dr Marianne Ellis Chair (ex officio), Associate Dean (Learning & Teaching), Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Dr Sally Clift (ex officio), Associate Dean (Graduate Studies), Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Dr Antony Darby, Reader, Architecture & Civil Engineering
- Dr Jos Darling, Senior Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering
- Dr Pete Shepherd, Senior Lecturer, Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Dr Florin Bisset, Head of Learning Partnerships
- Joseph Alenchery, MSc Architectural Engineering: Environmental Design
- Mr Shaun Stephenson-McGall, Student Engagement & Quality Enhancement Officer
- Ms Wadzi Pasipamire, Students' Union Activities Officer