Faculty of Engineering & Design Learning, Teaching & Quality Committee
The Committee is responsible to the Board of Studies for matters about undergraduate and postgraduate learning, teaching, and quality assurance in the Faculty.
Full details of its responsibilities are available in the Committee's terms of reference.
- Dr Marianne Ellis Chair (ex officio), Associate Dean (Learning & Teaching), Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Mr Matthew Wickens, Senior Teaching Fellow, Undergraduate representative, Architecture & Civil Engineering
- Dr Marion Harney, Senior Lecturer, Postgraduate representative, Architecture & Civil Engineering
- Dr John Chew, Senior Lecturer, Architecture & Civil Engineering
- Dr Jos Darling, Senior Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering
- Dr Chris Clarke, Lecturer, Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Dr Florin Bisset, Deputy Director Student Recruitment & Admissions
- Mr Rob Tyrrell, MEng Integrated Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Ms Lydia Kendrick, MEng Chemical Engineering
- Ms Esraa Abd Elrahman, MSc Automotive Engineering
- Mr Shaun Stephenson-McGall, Student Engagement Manager
- Ms Chloe Page, Students' Union Officer