Institute for Policy Research Central team
We undertake and enable policy-relevant research, deliver programmes for policymakers, researchers and practitioners and run high-profile public events.
We undertake and enable policy-relevant research to make an impact, especially through building links with the worlds of policy and practice as well as by increasing public understanding of policy research through our Public Lecture and Publications series.
- Professor Nick Pearce, IPR Director
- Dr Matt Dickson, Reader in Public Policy
- Professor Julie Barnett, Professor of Health Psychology
- Professor Chick Wilson, Professor of Physical Chemistry
- Professor Jane Millar, Professor of Social Policy
- Professor James Copestake, Director of Studies for Professional Doctorate
- Dr Hannah Durrant, Research Programme Lead
- Amy Thompson, Marketing and Communications Manager
- Dr Luke Martinelli, Research Associate
- Marsha Wood, Research Assistant
- James Harle, Marketing and Communications Assistant
- Claudia Torres Cervantes, IPR Co-ordinator