Rooms can be requested directly on the web. It is recommended that you read the instructions on how to book a room before you attempt to make a booking. A step-by-step guide to making a booking is available as a pdf file. There is also a frequently asked questions about room bookings page to refer to.
- To request time at a work station please visit the Workstation Booking page
- Before making a booking you should also read our new Terms for Ad-hoc Bookings which details the University Policy on Freedom of Expression and guidelines for using a GTA location.
- Booking requests by students for group work/study sessions/revision sessions are limited to a duration of 4hrs per day. These should only be requested up to 2wks in advance.
- If you wish to book the Arts Lecture Theatre, the TV Studio or any of the amenities you will still need to contact the CTO directly at email@example.com or on ext. 4877.
- If you wish to book the University Hall, please read the Guidelines for booking the University Hall and the procedure for making a booking before contacting us.
- If you wish to book the foyer space in the East Building, please read the rules for booking the East Building Foyer Space before contacting us.
- The majority of ad-hoc room bookings are free of charge for University of Bath staff and students. For external bookers, or for staff who are booking rooms for external organisations, a charge is payable. Furthermore the University of Bath can not be liable for these bookings and a set of booking conditions must be met. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- All amendments to timetabled teaching MUST go through your Departmental Timetabler to the Timetable Office NOT directly to the CTO.
- Computer Labs are identified with '[Comp Rm]' written after the room number. If you are making a booking for external users please add a comment in the 'Reason for Booking' section if you need usernames and passwords generated.
- Weekday evening booking requests must be received by 4pm to allow us time to inform Security and other key staff of your booking.
- Weekend bookings must be received by 4pm on the preceding Friday.
Web Room Booking System WEEKEND CLOSURE - 16.00 17/05/13 - 09.30 20/05/13
Apologies for any inconvenience
NOTE: For 2012/13, any booking requests for committee rooms will be confirmed shortly after they are made. Any requests for bookings in GTA locations in S1 (including weeks 1-18) will be confirmed after 7th September 2012. Any requests for bookings in GTA locations in S2 will be confirmed after 14th December 2012.
Please note that users with wireless connection to the campus network may experience problems signing into the Web Room Booking System. If you experience problems please email email@example.com
AV equipment installed in GTA rooms (see room information) is self-access during Teaching Periods (all semester weeks, Monday-Friday 08.15-19.05) and need not be booked. Outside of Teaching Periods and for any additional equipment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org