'How to Use Inspera for Exams and Assessment' is a short online resource which provides all the guidance you need to use Inspera successfully.
It has been developed with student Skills Co-Creators to ensure it is relevant, informative, easy-to-navigate and provides you with everything you need to know.
In the guide, you will find:
- A pre-exam checklist to make sure your exam runs smoothly
- Access to a short demo test on Inspera so you are familiar with the system before you start
- Step-by-step instructions on how to start your exam, log back in and create and upload PDFs
- Accompanying video guides throughout the resource
- Troubleshooting advice in case of any technical issues during your exam.
Full information about the Semester 1 assessment period is available on the Academic Registry’s exams and assessments webpages.
You can find more details about the Skills Centre’s exam skills support on MySkills.