The HERCulES group stimulates and organises initiatives in the fields of higher education and culture.
Academia Europaea is a European academy of humanities, letters and sciences. It has about 2,800 members (among them 52 Nobel Laureates) based on peer group nomination, scrutiny and confirmation of their scholarship and eminence in their field.
The HERCulES group organises international high-level symposia on topics such as:
- Higher education in the 21st century
- Collaboration and ownership in the digital economy
- The university in the market
- The formative years of scholars
- Excellence in institutions of higher education in Europe.