It is a legal requirement that we carry out regular inspections and tests of our electrical networks. As part of that process we will be checking the electrical infrastructure in the buildings listed below.
- Norwood House – 13 June to 29 June
- Eastwood 1 to 19 – 29 June to 5 July
- Quantock – 5 July to 7 July
- Solsbury Court – 7 July to 15 July
- Canal Wharf – 15 July to 18 July
To enable this to be done safely, there will be controlled authorised power outages for short periods of time while tests are undertaken. The engineers will communicate with the building users before any power is isolated.
We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause. Should you have any queries, please contact the Department of Estates Helpdesk via email on firstname.lastname@example.org