We are excited to announce that we have partnered with The Bath Festival who have just revealed their amazing programme running from 12 - 21 May with over 130 events across over 50 different distinctive Bath buildings and spaces.
With a theme of Opening Up, there will be talks, concerts, workshops, performances and walks as the festival encourages opening up to new ideas, conversations and experiences. Plus a new flexible pricing model so you can find the price that suits you.
University of Bath sponsored events include:
- How does culture make us human? Professor Martin Puchner, Monday 15 May
- How uncertainty can power change Margaret Heffernan, Tuesday 16 May
- The art of colour Kelly Grovier, Wednesday 17 May
- Exposed: the Greek and Roman body Caroline Vout, Thursday 18 May
- Our evolving brain Dr Joseph Jebelli, Friday 19 May
- How to survive the climate upheavel Gaia Vince talks to Professor Lorraine Whitmarsh, Friday 19 May
Tickets go on general sale on 17 March and you can check out the full programme here.