Every year we like to report on the key changes and developments that have happened to the Library, its services, facilities and resources.
The WYWA 2019 report focuses in particular on providing an update for new and returning staff and students about the most important things that happened over the summer.
Major recent updates include:
- Library study space power upgrades – 100% of seats in study areas now have power
- 109 new and improved PCs on Level 3
- 6 New Library guides for information and research skills
- New scanner for Technical Services
- New resources in print and online for all subjects
- Our Instagram achievements in numbers
- Updates to Harvard Bath referencing style and guide
- Research Services: opening up, promoting and preserving the University’s research
- New ‘Working with Data’ curriculum for all researchers
- Street art in the Library: co-creation research project
You can of course look further back and returning placement students in particular will be interested in developments over the preceding autumn and spring semesters. There are two great sources of this information:
For example, you may have missed out on the refurbishment work that took place over the New Year on Levels 1 and 5, or the new resources we acquired before Inter-Semester break.
If you have any feedback or questions on WYWA or previous Library events, please contact the Library Team.