Our New Year report focuses on the support we provide you, new and enhanced services, training and resources.
You can read the full PDF report online.
Key updates include:
- Online support wherever you are: access our extensive digital library, scanning services, enquiry support and training
- Continued on-campus access: 24/7 opening, bookable study spaces and PCs and self service copy and print services, book borrowing (with auto-renewals) and reservations
- New and improved Study Spaces: streamlining and removing time limits on online bookings and expanding the range of spaces available on and off campus
- Our Library staff are here for you: a core team is back in the building to facilitate borrowing and returns, Library card production, copy and print services, scanning and more
- In 2020 we resolved over 17,000 enquiries online
- Between September and October 2020, we scanned 458 chapters and articles for Moodle to make print materials more accessible
- Online Library training is available via Teams and Zoom, as well as e-learning courses in Moodle and an enhanced range of web guides
- Research Services continue to support and advise our researchers on open access publishing, research data and research analytics, as well as managing the University Archives. Try our new RDM adventure game!
- Wellbeing support and ‘Reading for Pleasure’ via online reading lists (Library Lists) developed in collaboration with the SU and others
- Keeping you informed via our homepage news updates, blog and Instagram
- Communicating key health and safety messages during COVID: ensuring your visit to the Library is safe