Our Open Days are very important for those considering study here, to have an opportunity to visit. Staff and students work together to ensure these events run smoothly, and we're now recruiting current students to work as Ambassadors in June 2023. These roles are open to all undergraduate, master's and doctoral students.
Roles and responsibilities
The different roles that you could be assigned to include:
- welcoming prospective students at our ‘Information Points’
- being a friendly point of contact; talking about your experiences and giving directions
- managing queues outside the lecture theatres
- checking tickets before the talks/tours
- showing prospective students around the accommodation blocks that are open for viewing.
Hours of work and pay
Hours will vary slightly dependent on your assigned role, which you will know nearer to the event dates. Approximate timings would be from 8am to 4.30pm. Pay is £11.13 per hour.
Please apply as soon as possible as we will begin checking right to work documents on 17 April. The closing date is Friday 21 April.