When you come to Bath, we provide a wide range of year-round development opportunities for students at all levels of study which will complement and fit around your course.
- Academic skills: the skills you will need to succeed in your studies, like how to think critically, write effectively and analyse data and statistics
- Language skills: you can improve your English, learn a new language, and develop your understanding of other cultures
- Employability skills: the transferable skills that employers want, like communication, teamworking, and presentation skills
- Digital skills: the skills you will need to study and work in today’s fast-changing digital world
- Personal development skills: the skills you will need to take care of your health and wellbeing and enrich your life
"We will seek to ensure students get the most out of their time at Bath, gaining valuable knowledge, transferable skills and intercultural competencies so they leave us well rounded and with a competitive edge." (University of Bath Strategy 2021-26)