Terms of Reference
Approved by Sports Committee 30 October 1992, and revised by Senate 14 June 2006.
- To award Blues, Half-Blues, Colour and Special Awards in accordance with the criteria for each award.
- To keep under review the criteria of the awards and to make recommendations to Senate.
- Appointment of the Chair: The Warden of the Blues is the Chair of the committee.
- Two members of the Department of Sports Development and Recreation staff, appointed by the Committee
- One member of the Department of Sports Development and Recreation staff, nominated by the Director of Sport
- Two members of the Students' Union staff, appointed by the committee
- One member of the Students' Union Sport Executive Committee, nominated by the SU Sport Officer
- Members who are not Officers may serve for up to three years, with the possibility of renewal
- Co-option: Standing Orders of the Senate 16(ii) and (iii)
- Alternates: Standing Orders of the Senate (17(iii) and (iv)
- Quorum: One third of the membership, Standing Orders of the Senate 16
- Rules for voting: None specified
- Minutes: Submitted to members of the committee and decisions/recommendations reported to Senate