Terms of Reference
Approved by Sports Committee 30 October 1992, and revised by Senate 14 June 2006.
(a) To award Blues, Half-Blues, Colour and Special Awards in accordance with the criteria for each award. (b) To keep under review the criteria of the awards and to make recommendations to Senate.
Appointment of the Chair: The Warden of the Blues is the Chair of the committee.
(a) One of the Director's nominees is normally a Senior Manager.
(b) Members of the Sports Association Executive: 1 is normally the Students' Union Activities Coordinator, the other 2 are elected members of the Sports Association Executive Committee.
(c) Members who are not Officers may serve for up to three years, with the possibility of renewal.
- Co-option: See Senate Standing Orders 16(ii) and (iii).
- Alternates: See Senate Standing Order (17(iii) and (iv).
- Quorum: One third of the membership (Senate Standing Order 16).
- Rules for voting: None specified.
- Minutes: Submitted to members of the committee and decisions/recommendations reported to Senate.