Terms of Reference
Revised by the Equality and Diversity Committee on 6 June 2019.
The Equality and Diversity Network aims to:
- Actively promote equality and diversity across the University.
- Engage with current E&D issues facing staff and students and support campaigns.
- Make appropriate recommendations to the Equality and Diversity Committee and ensure accountability through scrutiny and feedback.
- Provide E&D training to EDN members to empower them in their role as allies and facilitate the dissemination of information and good practice to the wider community.
- Act as resource hub through which members of the University community can access information and help others.
- Ensure intersectional needs are heard through diverse representation and collaboration with all staff and student communities.
Appointment of Chair: A staff member appointed by the Vice-Chancellor
Co-option: None specified.
Alternates: None specified.
Quorum: None specified.
Rules for voting: None specified.
Minutes: Submitted to Equality and Diversity Committee.