Terms of reference
- to exercise the functions prescribed in Regulation 8 in relation to the discipline of students.
Members are appointed to the Panel for a term of two years and will be given the option to renew their appointment at the end of the term.
Membership of Panel
- Chair (appointed by the Vice-Chancellor)
- Up to twenty-five other University staff members (appointed by Vice-Chancellor on nomination of the Chairs)
Normally in attendance
- Student Discipline Manager, or nominee
- Secretary: Student Discipline Manager
- Student Discipline Support Officer
- other as agreed by the Chair
The Chair plus two Panel members.
No member of the Panel shall be a part of any subsequent Appeals process
|Owner:||Student Discipline Manager|
|Approval Date:||June 1969, 14 October 2019, 9 June 2021, August 2022|
|Date of last review:||August 2022|