The University of Bath President's Award was established in 2023 as an accolade and a mark of distinction conferred on individuals who have made a sustained or distinctive contribution to the University, the city of Bath, or the region in a way which reflects our objectives as defined in our Royal Charter and enduring values.
- Holly (Hollis) Anzani, member of the University’s US Charitable Foundation
- John Hall, Bath rugby player and Club President
- David Kelly, Co-founder and CEO of Storm Consultancy
- Ciara Sherlock, University of Bath Gold Scholar and School of Management student
- Ali Vowles, BBC Points West’s Bath Correspondent