The University Archives contain material relating to all aspects of institutional activity dating back to 1966. They include:
- Minutes of continuing central and faculty/school committees, e.g. Senate, Council, Executive Committee, Boards of Studies (faculty), etc.
- University publications, e.g. prospectuses, annual reports, financial statements, 'Topics', 'Insider', etc.
- Examination papers
- Minutes of discontinued committees, e.g. Vice-Chancellor's Advisory Committee, Policy Board, Boards of Studies (departmental), etc.
- Press cuttings and press releases
- Degree ceremony brochures
- Student newspapers and magazines
- Campus planning and development documents
Not all the material in the University Archives may yet be available for consultation. Please email the University Archivist for further details.