Join our current master’s degree students from India for weekly discussions. Hear first-hand accounts about what it is really like living in, studying, and finding a job at Bath, and lots more, all from the perspective of our Indian students and alumni. From why students chose the University, to the experience of juggling part-time work with study, to careers support received. Learn from our current students and recent graduates and join the discussion by asking your own questions to clear any doubts.
During this India-exclusive series, each 45- minute session will include time for Q&A. Join us weekly, every Thursday from 7pm (IST) throughout the months of February and March.
The series contains nine sessions and you are able to sign up for as many sessions as you wish through the same form.
If you are interested in attending, please register above for the events in advance. All events take place at 19:00 IST.
- Thursday 3 February - Welcome: Why we chose Bath
- Thursday 10 February - From India to Bath: Our life in the city
- Thursday 17 February - Our placements and industry experience at the University of Bath
- Thursday 24 February - Ask us anything (Q&A)
- Thursday 3 March - Supporting Us: The help we received at Bath
- Thursday 10 March - Our study experience at the University of Bath
- Thursday 17 March - Our advice & top tips for incoming students
- Thursday 24 March - Our journey since Bath: working in the UK & Europe
- Thursday 31 March - Ask us anything (Q&A)