Join our current master’s degree students from India for weekly discussions. Hear first-hand accounts about what it is really like living in, studying, and finding a job at Bath, and lots more, all from the perspective of our Indian students and alumni. From why students chose the University, to the experience of juggling part-time work with study, to careers support received. Learn from our current students and recent graduates and join the discussion by asking your own questions to clear any doubts.
During this India-exclusive series, each 45-minute session will include time for Q&A. Join us weekly, every Thursday from 7.30 pm (IST) throughout the months of June and July.
The series contains eight sessions and you are able to sign up for as many sessions as you wish through the same form.
If you are interested in attending, please register above for the events in advance. All events take place at 19:30 IST.
- Thursday 16 June - Welcome: Our Journey to Bath
- Thursday 23 June - Accommodation: Where to live?
- Thursday 30 June - Our Study Experience at the University of Bath
- Thursday 7 July - Ask us Anything (Q&A)
- Thursday 14 July - Enhancing your Employability: Careers Support & Placements
- Thursday 21 July - Life as a student in the UK
- Thursday 28 July - Our Advice and Top Tips for Incoming Students
- Thursday 4 August - Ask us anything (Q&A)