We are delighted to be hosting our latest Indian Insight Series created specifically to help students in India get to know more about master’s study here at the University of Bath.
Join our current master’s degree students from India for weekly discussions. Hear first-hand accounts about what it is really like living in, studying, and finding a job at Bath, and lots more, all from the perspective of our Indian students and alumni.
From why students chose the University, to the experience of juggling part-time work with study, to careers support received. Learn from our current students and recent graduates and join the discussion by asking your own questions to clear any doubts.
During this exclusive series, each 45-minute session will include time for Q&A. Join us weekly, every Thursday from 7.00pm (IST) throughout June and July.
- June 15 - Our study experience at the University of Bath
- June 22 - Ask us anything (Q&A)
- June 29 - Enhancing my employability at Bath (Careers support and placements)
- July 6 - My life as a student in the UK
- July 13 - Our advice for incoming students and top tips
- July 20 - Ask us anything (Q&A)