Join our current master’s degree students from India for weekly discussions. Hear first-hand accounts about what it is really like living in and studying at Bath, and lots more, all from the perspective of our Indian students. From why students chose the University, to the experience of juggling part-time work with study, to careers support received. Learn from our current students and join the discussion by asking your own questions to clear any doubts.
During this India-exclusive series, each 30-minute session will be followed directly by a Q&A. Join us weekly every Thursday from 7pm (IST) throughout the months of June and July. Register by clicking on the link above.
The series contains nine sessions, which you register for individually.
If you are interested in attending, please register above for the events in advance. All events take place at 19:00 IST.
- Thursday 3 June - Welcome: Why we chose Bath
- Thursday 10 June - From India to Bath: Our life in the city
- Thursday 17 June - Our study experience at the University of Bath
- Thursday 24 June - Ask us anything (Q&A)
- Thursday 1 July - Supporting Us: The help we recieved at Bath
- Thursday 8 July - Enhancing my career: Placement & careers support
- Thursday 15 July - Our advice & top tips for incoming students
- Thursday 22 July - Our plans for the future: Working in the UK and beyond
- Thursday 29 July - Ask us anything (Q&A)