The One Young World Bath (OYWB) conference returns, hosting a range of discussions with leaders looking to accelerate progress towards the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs).
A one-day immersive conference at School of Management's new building, on the University of Bath campus, OYWB 2023 will host inspirational speakers and engaging workshops based around the UN's SDGs of:
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Quality Education
- and Good Health and Well-being
Find out more One Young World Bath 2023.
This year's speakers
We are inviting speakers and panellists creating waves in their respective fields. They will discuss our themes in further depth through workshops, followed by networking sessions for you to get to know them better.
So far, we have the honour of hosting:
- Dr Andy Palmer, automotive executive and former COO of Nissan and CEO of Aston Martin Lagonda
- Frederico Presicci, a mental health advocate and the author of 'The Power of Mindfulness'
- and Atsufumi Yokoi, UNESCO Chairholder in Research and Education for Sustainable Development.
Complementing these sessions, participants can look forward to a complimentary lunch and networking opportunities throughout the day.