We offer a language exchange programme for all languages and a conversation club for Spanish.
You work or study on an international campus, which provides a great opportunity to meet native speakers of the language you want to learn. Our programme allows you to find a language partner and get ideas on how to structure your first conversations.
Some of the benefits of the Language Exchange are:
- One-on-one support
- The opportunity to practise speaking and listening skills
- The opportunity to learn more about the country where the language you are learning is spoken
- The opportunity to have a multicultural and multilingual experience
- The ability to choose what you learn about
- Learning at your own pace
- The possibility to make a new friend
Spanish conversation club
You can practise your Spanish in an informal and fun atmosphere with our Spanish conversation club. This club is run by Ana, a Teaching Assistant who has joined our team from the University of Malaga. During the sessions, you will:
- participate in activities to learn new vocabulary and expressions
- take part in conversations on topics of interest
- enjoy games that will challenge your language skills
All students and members of staff are welcome, but the club might not be suitable if you have just started your Spanish studies. For further information, please contact Ana.
You can sign-up on the Language Exchange Programme via our Moodle Page by clicking on to self-enrol green button.
Here you will find out further information about the programme - including information on personal safety, instructions on how to set up your profile and how to search for a language exchange partner.