Covid-19 Check In Survey feedback
Find out about the changes made to your educational and wider student experience in response to student feedback and the Covid-19 Check In Surveys.
Changes made in response to student feedback
This year due to the Covid-19 pandemic the University asks all students to complete two additional short Covid-19 Check In surveys about their educational and wider student experience. This is part of our student engagement activities to encourage students to be active partners in their education.
The Check In Surveys enable students to give anonymous feedback about the curriculum, teaching and assessment, as well as their wider student experience. The University uses this data to continually improve the student experience.
Find out more about completing your Check In Surveys.
You can find out about changes made to your educational experience in your department, and to the wider students experience, in response to the Week Four Check In Survey by clicking the links below.
Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Architecture & Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
Faculty of Science
- Biology and Biochemistry
- Computer Science
- Mathematical Sciences
- Natural Science
- Pharmacy and Pharmacology
School of Management
Wider Student Experience
- Academic Registry: Please check directly with colleagues in Academic Registry
- Accommodation, Eateries, Events and Security (AHS): Please check directly with colleagues in AHS
- Careers Service
- Centre for Learning and Teaching
- Digital, Data and Technology (DDaT): Please check with directly with colleagues in DDaT
- Doctoral College: Please check directly with colleagues in the Doctoral College
- Estates: Please check directly with colleagues in Estates
- Skills Centre
- Sport (Team Bath / STV): Please check directly with colleagues in Sport
- Student Services
- The Edge: Please check directly with colleagues in the Arts / The Edge