Deposit your dissertation with the Library
If you would like your dissertation to be made available online to members of the University of Bath, please deposit it with the Library.
Points to remember about submitting your dissertation
- You must submit your dissertation or project report to your academic department/school for assessment.
- If you would also like to deposit your dissertation with the Library, please note the following:
- Depositing your dissertation with the library is optional.
- Please do not deposit your dissertation if it contains personal or commercially confidential information.
- Upload your dissertation as a single PDF file (no larger than 30MB).
- Dissertations will be made available according to the classification of degree awarded.
- Dissertations will only be made available to members of the University of Bath.
- Dissertations will be kept for no more than five years.
Follow the link at the bottom of this page to access the dissertation upload facility.