Points to remember about submitting your dissertation
- You must submit your dissertation or project report to your academic department/school for assessment.
- If you would also like to deposit your dissertation with the Library, please note the following:
- Depositing your dissertation with the library is optional.
- Please do not deposit your dissertation if it contains personal or commercially confidential information.
- Upload your dissertation as a single PDF file (no larger than 30MB).
- Dissertations will be made available according to the classification of degree awarded.
- Dissertations will only be made available to members of the University of Bath.
- Dissertations will be kept for no more than five years.
Follow the link at the bottom of this page to access the dissertation upload facility.