Skip to main content

Emergency contact numbers

Use these telephone numbers for help or support in an emergency.

Emergency services

On-campus emergencies

If you are on campus, or in a University-owned building, call University Security. They will make sure emergency services can get to you as quickly as possible. Phone:

Security will talk to the emergency services and give them directions to your location.

Other emergencies

If you are not on campus or in a University-owned building, and you need help because you or somebody else is at risk, call the emergency services.

  • 999 is a free phone number to call the police, an ambulance or the fire service.

Emergencies in University accommodation

Call the Security team if you have an urgent situation in your accommodation, for example:

  • fire
  • flooding
  • theft
  • violent incident

On this page