Making bookings for business travel
Book flights, hotels, rail tickets and other travel arrangements through Clarity.
Travel services you can book through Clarity
You should book all University-related travel arrangements through our appointed travel management company, Clarity.
Clarity can arrange:
- rail tickets, which you can print in the Library and at most train stations, or have delivered by post
- Eurostar travel
- hotels, including Bath hotels using local deals
- airport parking, lounges and non-local taxis
- car hire
Create your profile
You will need to set up your traveller profile in GO2Book before you can make your first booking.
To create your profile:
- Go to GO2Book.
- On the login screen, enter your University email address containing your username (for example, 'firstname.lastname@example.org', not 'email@example.com').
- Click 'Recover Password'.
- You will receive an email from Clarity within a few minutes. Click the link in the email.
- Follow the instructions to create your password, then log in to GO2Book.
- Check your basic information is correct.
If you do not receive the email from Clarity, contact Simon Holt:
Information you need to create your profile
Your travel profile will contain all the information Clarity needs to make your travel arrangements. When you have checked your basic information, you can add your:
- mobile number
- passport number
- Agresso project number
- employee number (your 'PersonID' on Person Finder)
- seat preferences
- dietary requirements
- special needs
- loyalty points details
- other booking information
Clarity asks for a mobile number so they can contact you to provide assistance and change your bookings in the case of a major disruption.
Make a booking
When you have created your profile, you can make a booking, either online, by phone or by email.
Your profile can be used for all future bookings, so you don’t have to re-enter your passport number, mobile number or other details every time.
Make a booking online
To make travel arrangements online:
- Log in to GO2Book
- Click the 'Book Travel' tab at the top of the page.
- Choose the type of booking you need to make from the menu.
- Enter the booking details and click 'Find'.
- Select the option you want.
Make a booking offline
When you have created your profile, you can make offline bookings by emailing or phoning Clarity. You can talk to a consultant about suitable methods of travel, pricing, fare choice and airport options, and get helpful information on unfamiliar destinations.
To contact Clarity: