Skip to main content
University of Bath

Renting a property to students

If you're thinking of renting accommodation to students, there are a few things you'll need to do.

Register as a landlord on Studentpad

Most of our students use Studentpad when looking for private sector housing.

Visit the Studentpad website to register as a landlord with the University of Bath and place adverts for your property.

Your obligations as a landlord

All landlords renting to students must:

If you're a landlord of a House in Multiple Occupation

Your rights and responsibilities

Apply to be a homestay host

If you are interested in letting a room to a student and you live in Bath, you can apply to join our homestay scheme.