Aims of the network
- provide a space for discussion around topics of interest
- help build connections across the University
- provide a forum to share opportunities, barriers and successes
- be a forum to influence decision makers
The network is organised by Amanda Harper, Katy McKen and Kate Stringer.
Who is it for?
The network is for all women in professional services (grade 8 or grade 9) in leadership positions or aspiring to be in leadership positions.
We hold meetings every couple of months and these are a mix of presentations and more informal networking sessions. In all cases we try to ensure that there is the opportunity for you to meet or catch up with colleagues from across the University.
Our past events have included updates from the Vice-Chancellor and the Chair of Council, discussions around mentoring and culture change, and Christmas and summer networking events.
If you are interested in joining the network, do contact any of the network organisers:
- Amanda Harper – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katy McKen – email@example.com
- Kate Stringer – firstname.lastname@example.org