"To provide access to the world’s knowledge through excellent services, 24/7, for the advancement of education and research at the University of Bath."
Therefore the Library will:
- Understand, anticipate and support the information needs of the University community.
- Collect materials and enhance services and systems to make quality information readily available and accessible.
- Provide advocacy, expert advice and teaching in discovering and exploiting information sources.
- Provide systems, expertise and support in research analytics and the open publishing of research outputs.
- Deliver a technologically-rich study environment conducive to quiet concentration or collective working.
The Librarian welcomes feedback from the community and will respond promptly to any contributions made.