Skip to main content
University of Bath

Working with the University as a contractor or consultant

The steps you should take before working with us as a contractor or consultant, including our code of safe working practices and forms that you must complete.

Register with Constructionline

We recommend that all construction-related suppliers register with Constructionline before working with us. This means your organisation will be ready to do business with the University, as well as giving you the chance to connect with new suppliers.

Using Constructionline makes the process quicker and easier as you don't need to complete a pre-qualification questionnaire (PQQ) form each time you tender.

Complete an induction

You must complete an online induction before working on campus.

You need to complete the contractor induction every year. You'll get a reminder email one to two weeks before your current induction expires.

Read our code of practice

You must follow the code of safe working practices for contractors to make sure you work safely and comply with health and safety legislation.