Caroline Hickman BA, MSc Caroline Hickman - Teaching Fellow
Caroline is a teaching fellow in the Department of Social & Policy Sciences with research interests in attachment theory and therapeutic modalities.
- Relationship-based social work practice
- Attachment theory
- Social work theories and methods
- Involvement of service users and carers in social work education
- The relationship between people and nature
- Effectiveness of different therapeutic modalities
This person is unavailable to supervise research degree projects
Caroline held positions at the University of North London, South Bank University, the University of East London and the University of Plymouth before joining Bath's Department of Social & Policy Sciences in 2008. She also ran her own psychotherapy practice while working in London. Caroline is the South West group coordinator for the Centre for Social Work Practice.
Caroline holds a master's degree from the University of Bath.