Warren Cole Compliance, Safety and Information Manager
Member of the University of Bath internal coaching network.
Warren has worked for many years as a teacher, trainer and assessor, and in 2006 became a Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health. He have been involved with coaching for over ten years. He lives in Bath and his main interests outside of work are music, art and exercise. Prior to joining The University of Bath in July 2019, Warren was an active member of the coaching network at Bath Spa University. The network started in 2014 and his role as a coach involved supporting both Academic and Professional Services staff at all levels of the organisation.
Particular areas of interest in relation to coaching:
Warren is confident to work with colleagues in all areas. Issues that he has dealt with most recently have included: working relationships, career progression and aspirational goals.
“Coaching is about connecting with people, inspiring them to do their best and helping them to grow. It’s also about challenging people to come up with the answers they require on their own”.
Warren believes coaching contributes to creating a happier, more satisfied and productive workforce.
- Designer/furniture maker – self employed
- Secondary School teacher – Design Technology
- FE lecturer and manager of the Construction Skills Centre – Bath College
- Health and Safety Manager – Bath Spa University
- Compliance Safety and Information Manager – University of Bath
- HE Cert in Subject Learning Coaching 2006
- ILM Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring 2014
- Regular CPD sessions with Sharon Charlton-Thomson, Leadership Coaching