Mo Critchlow Contracts Officer
Providing research contracts between the University and external collaborators.
Mo is responsible for:
- reviewing and negotiating research contracts, including but not limited to collaboration, confidentiality and studentship agreements, and MTAs
- liaising with academics and stakeholders for background information
- ensuring implications to the University are understood and resolved
- preparing research-related agreements with external collaborators
- recording activities and archiving signed contracts