Dr Briony Frost Curriculum Development Officer
Briony works within the Curriculum Development team to support the University’s Curriculum Transformation.
Briony acts as the Humanities and Social Sciences Liaison and Student Engagement with Research Specialist for Curriculum Transformation.
- Antimonuments in Seventeenth Century England (Routledge: forthcoming, 2019/20).
- A Warrior Queen: Military Noise and Martial Manoeuvres in the Queen’s Majesty’s Progress (MOEML: forthcoming, 2019)
- Aping the Classics: Terry Pratchett’s Satirical Animals in Animals in Detective Fiction by John Miller and Ruth Hawthorn (Palgrave: forthcoming, 2019).
- O'erwhelmed by Noise: Soundhouses and Sonic Experiments in Ben Jonson's Epicene Shakespeare Bulletin (Winter, 2017) - 35:4, forthcoming.
- Short Story: Catalyst The Journal (University of Exeter, 2005)
- Lecturer in English Literature 2007-2018 (University of Exeter; University of Exeter, Cornwall; & Plymouth University)
- Lecturer in English Literature Online and Digital Learning Consultant 2011-2017 (University of Exeter)
- Lead for Schools Liaison and Outreach for English at Plymouth University 2016-2018
- Lead for Academic Writing Skills for English at Plymouth University 2016-2018
- Freelance Learning Consultant
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- PhD in Jacobean Drama and Politics (AHRC full scholarship)
- MA in Renaissance Studies (AHRC scholarship)
- BA Hons in English Literature