Dr Briony Frost Curriculum Development Officer
Briony works within the Curriculum Development team to support the University’s Curriculum Transformation.
- Humanities and Social Sciences Liaison
- Student Engagement with Research Specialist
- Antimonuments in Seventeenth Century England (Routledge: forthcoming, 2019/20).
- A Warrior Queen: Military Noise and Martial Manoeuvres in the Queen’s Majesty’s Progress (MOEML: forthcoming, 2019)
- Aping the Classics: Terry Pratchett’s Satirical Animals in Animals in Detective Fiction by John Miller and Ruth Hawthorn (Palgrave: forthcoming, 2019).
- O'erwhelmed by Noise: Soundhouses and Sonic Experiments in Ben Jonson's Epicene Shakespeare Bulletin (Winter, 2017) - 35:4, forthcoming.
- Short Story: Catalyst The Journal (University of Exeter, 2005)
- Lecturer in English Literature 2007-2018 (University of Exeter; University of Exeter, Cornwall; & Plymouth University)
- Lecturer in English Literature Online and Digital Learning Consultant 2011-2017 (University of Exeter)
- Lead for Schools Liaison and Outreach for English at Plymouth University 2016-2018
- Lead for Academic Writing Skills for English at Plymouth University 2016-2018
- Freelance Learning Consultant
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- PhD in Jacobean Drama and Politics (AHRC full scholarship)
- MA in Renaissance Studies (AHRC scholarship)
- BA Hons in English Literature