Ian Blenkharn Director of Education & Student Services
Ian is responsible for the operation of educational and student services.
Ian oversees educational and student services, including:
- Recruitment and Admissions
- the Academic Registry
- the Library
- the Centre for Learning & Teaching
- the Doctoral College
- the Skills Centre
- the Careers Service
- Student Support & Safeguarding
Ian worked at Weston College as a schools liaison officer, before moving to the University of Bristol where he led undergraduate recruitment and widening participation teams. Since 2010, Ian worked in various roles at the University of Exeter, heading up admissions, registry services, and education and student services.
- Undergraduate degree in History and Politics from the University of Warwick
- PGCE from the University of Warwick