Chris Tickell Events and Communications Officer
Responsible for delivering RIS events internally, for our academic community, and externally, for our strategic partnerships, and the associated communications.
Chris delivers a wide-range of in-person, online and hybrid events for Research and Innovation Services (RIS), which are necessary for:
- working with academic staff to develop research and to develop professionally as researchers
- bringing together academics, businesses and funders for external collaborations
- supporting our Impact Acceleration Account (IAA) and Bath Beacons Initiative
- supporting strategic activities from the Vice-Chancellor's Office
- working with stakeholders to design event formats and agendas
- scheduling and maintaining our calendar of events
- managing event budgets
- reporting on events
- providing event communications and briefings
- promoting events
Chris reports to the Marketing Communications Manager in RIS.