Louise Scattergood Head of Creative Services
Responsible for digital content, events, design, photography, and print.
Louise joined the University of Bath in 2006 and is now Head of Creative Services. She works with her team to deliver and continuously improve digital content, events, design, photography, and print services to students and staff.
Her main areas of focus are:
- leading a programme of continuous improvement across all areas of responsibility
- supporting the key strategic aims of the University
- developing and managing the University's brand identity
- delivering summer and winter award ceremonies and University Open Days
- leading the University Print Service
Louise has over twenty years of experience leading marketing services teams. Before coming to Bath, she was an Account Director for Williams Lea, managing several client-facing teams, including General Electric. Prior to this, Louise managed print services for Prudential, Freemans catalogue, and a variety of telecoms companies.
Louise has a Business degree from Manchester Metropolitan University.