David Howells Head of Undergraduate Admissions
Responsible for leading the central Undergraduate Admissions team, which selects and processes all applications for undergraduate study.
David's duties include:
- working with departments, faculties and the School of Management to meet undergraduate admissions targets
- setting appropriate entry requirements
- managing the processing and selection of undergraduate applications made through UCAS
- managing prospective student enquiries for undergraduate courses
- overseeing admissions processes, including complaints and appeals, fee status decisions, disclosure and barring checks for new students and the provision of development and support functions