Chloe Biddle KE and KTP Administration Officer
Chloe provides administrative support to the knowledge exchange activities of the Business Partnerships and Knowledge Exchange team, including KTPs.
Chloe is responsible for:
- providing KE operational support to the team including for meetings such as the KE sub-group of the University Research and Knowledge Exchange Committee (URKEC) and the Local Management Committees
- supporting the KTP Recruitment Officer with the recruitment process of KTP Associates at the University
- inducting candidates to the KTP programmes
- communicating project progress to the team and maintaining the University of Bath’s KTP records
- ongoing support of KTP Associates with industry partners
- assisting the team with KE marketing communications and representing the team at meetings and events
Chloe is the point of contact for all KTP enquiries.