Fi Lang Marketing Communications Manager
Fi manages the marketing and communications for Research and Innovation Services and for University of Bath Enterprise.
Fi is responsible for:
- writing marketing and communication strategies for RIS
- monitoring the marketing and communications budget for RIS
- managing the University’s account for Research Professional, the database for research funding opportunities
- communicating RIS to external collaborators
- managing University industry contacts
- developing and maintaining content for the RIS website
She also leads the marketing and communications for the University of Bath:
- Enterprise Team led by the Vice-President (Enterprise)
- Healthy Later Living Network
- DETI consortium (Digital Engineering Technology and Innovation) as partner University
Fi also represents the University of Bath for the UK's ASPECT (A Social sciences Platform for Entrepreneurship, Commercialisation and Transformation) Network Community of Practice for Communications.
Fi has worked as a Funding Information Officer, Research Development Officer, and Marketing Communications Officer in Research and Innovation Services (RIS). She has also worked as a website consultant for the Innovation Centre and occasionally provides testing for the Web Usability Partnership. Fi was originally a Research Development Assistant at the University of Bristol.
Fi has an MSc (Distinction) in Marketing and a BA (Hons) in Sociology, both from the University of the West of England (UWE). She is also PRINCE2 Foundation accredited.