Annabel Pettitt Marketing Communications Officer
Annabel supports the marketing and communications functions for Research and Innovation Services and for University of Bath Enterprise.
Annabel is responsible for:
- writing enterprise related marketing communications for the University
- identifying potential future communications from relevant stakeholders
- working with the University of Bath’s Innovation Centre to develop communications that support entrepreneurial staff and students
- supporting the promotion of internal enterprise events
- implementing enterprise marketing communications activities in support of the internal communications plan for enterprise
- providing social media, including twitter and LinkedIn for both RIS and the University of Bath's Innovation Centre, including Student Enterprise
Annabel has a varied career in marketing communications working in the private, charity and public sectors. Prior to this post, she worked as a Communications and Stakeholder Engagement Officer for the Ministry of Defence and before that spent five years working as Communications Officer at an independent prep school.
Annabel has a BA (Hons) in International Business Administration from the University of Northumbria.