Jemma Plummer Operational Courses Manager
Member of the University of Bath internal coaching network.
Jemma qualified as a coach in 2014 and has been a member of the internal coaching network since then. Jemma’s approach to coaching is very practical based and she has the ability to gain great rapport quickly with all staff and students. Jemma is a also a Wellbeing Champion.
Jemma has plans to complete the training and qualify as a Strengthscope Practitioner later this year (2023).
Coaching provided to UoB staff within the following areas:
- Operations teams
- Career administration
- Student Union
- Estates Department
Particular areas of interest in relation to coaching:
- communication and interpersonal skills
- leadership/aspiring leaders
- action focused coaching
- prioritisation, time management and organisational skills
- confidence building and resilience
- performance management
- managing professional relationships
- handling difficult conversations
Programme Lead: Currently developing a portfolio of qualifications and courses for the University and commercial delivery; First Aid, Pool Lifeguard, Safeguarding, Health & Safety and ILM courses. Creating a workforce document and need analysis for the operations team. Motivating and encouraging staff members to progress throughout the Department.
During the past two years Jemma delivered the ILM Level 5 Diploma in Effective Coaching & Mentoring programme for the Dame Kelly Holmes trust.
Operational Courses Manager – October 2019 to present
Programme Lead, University of Bath – September 2017 to October 2019
Duty Manager, University of Bath – April 2004 to September 2017
Fitness Instructor, Living Well Health club
- ILM Level 5 Diploma in Coaching, Leadership & Mentoring (Institute of Leadership & Management)
- Currently working towards completing the ILM 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Delivering programmes including the ILM 3 Coaching Award from April 2018
- Mental Health First Aider, MHFA England
- ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)
- Regular CPD sessions with Sharon Charlton-Thomson, Leadership Coaching