Hannah Barnham Operations & Projects Manager
Member of the University of Bath internal coaching network.
Hannah is the Operations and Projects Managers in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. She supports professional services staff at Faculty level and works closely with academics across the departments in HSS.
She has worked in at the University for more than three years and previously studied as a student in the Faculty too. Being a linguist, Hannah is keen to help colleagues improve their communication and build relationships, using the skills and knowledge learned whilst studying for the OCM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring.
Particular areas of interest in relation to coaching:
- Maintaining wellbeing and balance
- Professional relationships and communication challenges
- Building confidence
Hannah has worked in the Faculty for over 3 years taking up roles in the Placements Office and now in the Faculty Office as Operations and Projects Manager. She is keen to develop and help support the Faculty strategy and has a particular interest in skills development, communication and building relationships.
- Currently working towards OCM Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring
- BA (Hons) French, Spanish & European Studies (University of Bath 2014-2018)
- Managing with Impact programme (2023)
- Regular CPD sessions with Sharon Charlton-Thomson, Leadership Coaching