Professor Julian Chaudhuri Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Education and Global)
Professor Chaudhuri is responsible for leading the University’s Education Strategy, working with the Faculties, School and colleagues across our community.
Professor Chaudhuri is responsible for leading on the University’s Education Strategy and works in close collaboration with the Faculties, School and colleagues across our University community. He also oversees the University's international strategy and related activities. Subscribe to Julian's vlog.
- Lecturer in Chemical Engineering
- Head of the Department of Chemical Engineering
- Associate Dean (Research) for the Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Co-founder and Deputy Director of Bath's Centre for Regenerative Medicine
- Tissue engineering, at the interface between engineering, biological sciences and medicine
- The development of biodegradable biomaterials and bioreactor systems for stem cell culture three-dimensional tissue engineering
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor, at the University of Plymouth, responsible for Education & Student Experience
- Executive Dean for the Faculty of Engineering & Informatics at the University of Bradford
- Lecturer at the University of Birmingham
- BSc in Biochemical Engineering at UCL
- PhD at the University of Reading