Bex Whitehead Project Manager (Marketing, Communications & External Affairs)
Member of the University of Bath internal coaching network.
Bex has worked in communications and the PR industry for over 20 years with experience in communications, culture change, coaching and project management - supporting leaders and companies to navigate uncertainty.
She has worked in education, edtech and technology organisations across blue chip and the public sector supporting leaders and colleagues to play to their strengths, and coaching them in ways to become comfortable with discomfort.
Her coaching approach is to create a space for you to work on the areas of yourself where you want to grow, adjust, and as a consequence become more aware of what you’re brilliant at and those areas that might be blind spots. Together, you will develop tools that maximise your personal strengths, beliefs, and values to support you through periods of stress and change. The coaching space aims to support you to build your confidence to be more successful and happier, in and out of work.
Particular areas of interest in relation to coaching:
- Leading and managing through change
- Career change and / or promotion
- Overcoming limiting beliefs
- Increase self-awareness and building confidence
- Returning to work after a long-term absence
- Professional relationships and communication challenges
- Helping you to ‘get out of your own way’
- Maintaining wellbeing
Bex is working as a project manager at the University bringing her experience across communications, change and coaching to her current role. Bex was previously Director of Group Communications in education and digital technology, working across digital, public affairs, internal and external communications.
- ILM Level 7 Executive Coaching and Senior Mentoring
- GC Index practitioner – a way to see where you bring value, impact and energy to your work
- MHFA England – Mental Health First Aider
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Autism in Education (CPD)
- ADHD in Education (CPD)