Rachel Willis Research Manager
Member of the University of Bath internal coaching network.
Rachel has worked at the University of Bath since 2015 in a variety of roles. Starting out in the Faculty of Science, she is now Research Manager to the Social and Policy Sciences Department
Particular areas of interest in relation to coaching:
- Helping people to get started or restarted when they’ve got stuck
- Helping to make big dreams seem realistic and achievable
- Managing competing priorities
- Developing confidence
- Growth into new roles
Rachel has worked in a range of educational settings and community groups, working to empower people and help them reach their full potential. She enjoys helping people feel good about their work and confident to take action towards change. She cares deeply about inclusion and empowering people to take part.
- OCM level 5 Coaching Professional Apprenticeship
- Regular CPD sessions with Sharon Charlton-Thomson, Leadership Coaching