Alice Hovanessian Research Project Coordinator (Institutional Funding)
Alice coordinates the activities and finances of externally-funded research projects.
As a Project Coordinator, Alice will support you by:
- helping you set up and close your project
- coordinating your project with partners
- monitoring and reporting progress
- supporting project board meetings
- overseeing project administration and finance
Alice currently coordinates:
- the Impact Acceleration Account (IAA), developing impact from Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) research
- other projects supported by institutional knowledge exchange and impact funding
Alice is also Committee Secretary to the Impact Assessment Group (IAG), which makes funding decisions for knowledge exchange and pathways to impact funding schemes at the University.