Natalie Burrell-Biss Senior Contracts Officer
Providing research contracts between the University and external collaborators.
Natalie is responsible for:
- reviewing and negotiating research contracts, including but not limited to collaboration, confidentiality and studentship agreements, and MTAs
- liaising with academics and stakeholders for background information
- ensuring implications to the University are understood and resolved
- preparing research-related agreements with external collaborators
- recording activities and archiving signed contracts
Before joining the University, Natalie worked at Royds Withy King in the Residential Property, Farms and Estates team as a Conveyancer.
Natalie graduated from the University of Exeter with an LLB Law Degree in 2013. She has since qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive Lawyer in 2018.