Emma Emanuelsson Senior Lecturer
Member of the University of Bath internal coaching network.
Emma has experience with working with professionals and students from a range of backgrounds, nationalities and experiences. She has been teaching students from all over the world (UG/PGT/PGR/DL). Emma has been in the role of line manager and worked closely with support staff. Emma's approach to coaching is to provide a supportive and challenging environment that effectively contributes to the coachee making a change. Emma qualified as a coach in 2014 and has been a member of the internal coaching network since that time.
Particular areas of interest in relation to coaching:
- Communication/Interpersonal skills
- Leadership/aspiring leaders
- Prioritisation, time management & organisation skills
- Confidence building & resilience
- Performance management
- Managing professional relationships
- Handling difficult conversations
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management
- Introduction to Mindfulness Practice (British Psychological Society)
- Regular CPD sessions with Sharon Charlton-Thomson, Leadership Coaching