Hannah Moore Social Interventions Lead
Member of the University of Bath internal coaching network.
Hannah is the Social Interventions Lead for Student Support at the University of Bath. She is responsible for delivering and overseeing a range of programmes for students that focus on improving wellbeing and reducing loneliness.
She has a Masters in Social Work and over a decade of post-qualified experience. She recently obtained a Certificate in Wellness Coaching and is currently working towards the OCM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring.
Hannah is skilled at working with people experiencing loneliness and/or low self-esteem. Hannah works with compassion, empathy and kindness. She creates a safe and motivating space, where clients will feel at ease and empowered to explore their true selves and genuine aspirations.
Particular areas of interest in relation to coaching:
- Building self-esteem
- Identity and sense of belonging
- Equality, diversity, inclusion and allyship
- Human rights and social justice
- Brené Brown’s work on shame and authenticity
Hannah has enjoyed a varied career within the caring profession, abroad and in the UK, and across the charity and public sectors.
Since qualifying as a Social Worker in 2013, Hannah has specialised in supporting young adults with their mental health and wellbeing. Her experience includes 4 years working in teenage and young adult oncology at Addenbrooke’s Hospital (Cambridge) and nearly 3 years providing individual and group support to students at the University of Bath.
In 2023, Hannah won the Staff Recognition Award for her work running the Student Bereavement Group and is currently developing a group coaching programme that focusses on developing self-esteem and reversing negative self-talk.
- Currently working towards OCM Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring
- Certificate in Wellness Coaching (Full Circle, ICF accredited)
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- Masters in Social Work (2013)
- Cambridge Certificate of English Language Teaching for Adults (CELTA)
- BA in International Development with Spanish (2006)
- Regular CPD sessions with Sharon Charlton-Thomson, Leadership Coaching