Lizzie Little Strategic HR Partner (Academic Talent)
Member of the University of Bath internal coaching network.
Lizzie is passionate about supporting individuals and teams to realise and reach their potential. She is a strong advocate for enabling people to recognise that they have an innate ability to define their goals and the path to achieve their desired results.
In her role, Lizzie is committed to using her coaching knowledge and skills to collaborate with people leaders to develop the skills, behaviours and resources to build a culture and environment where people are given the opportunity to thrive.
Lizzie holds the ILM level 5 coaching qualification and is a member of the International Coaching Federation and the Association for Coaching.
Particular areas of interest in relation to coaching:
- management and leadership capability
- career change and development
- wellbeing and resilience
- building confidence and self-awareness
- developing working relationships and collaborations
Lizzie is part of the HR team and is currently on secondment working within the Workforce Development Team. Lizzie’s role is to lead on several projects focused on the development of our academic workforce. Lizzie joined the University’s HR team in 2018, having worked previously in people-focused roles across various industry sectors spanning health care, consultancy and professional services.
Coaching related qualifications:
- ILM Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring
- BSc, Psychology and Social Sciences
- Level 5 Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Member of the International Coaching Federation and the Association of Coaching
- HR as Coach and Mediator Certification
- Regular CPD sessions with Sharon Charlton-Thomson, Leadership Coaching