Anna Harvey Training Co-ordinator
Member of the University of Bath internal coaching network.
Anna’s approach to coaching is holistic using her skills both as a coach and a Pranic Healer which utilises prana (energy) to balance, harmonise and transform the body's energy processes. Anna has the ability to put people at ease, building trust and respect enabling supportive and encouraging conversations from the outset.
Anna conducts daily coaching conversations as part of her role. As a qualified Strengthscope Practitioner, Anna undertakes coaching for staff who have completed the Leadership Programme supported by the Vice-Chancellor.
Particular areas of interest with regards to coaching:
- Career progression
- Work related interpersonal relationships
- Achieving objectives within a new role,
- Building self belief for interview
- Increasing well being and reducing stress
- Managing change
- Adjusting to a secondment
- Leading and empowering the team
- Time management
- Self development
- Self awareness to be successful
- Achieving objectives
- Improving confidence and positivity
Programme Lead for Campus Services Training Academy: Food Safety, Health and Safety, Manual Handling; Departmental Induction; Promoting the Training Academy; Maintaining training records; 1:2:1 coaching conversations with staff, Wellbeing Champion.
- Life Coach, November 2020 - present
- Training Coordinator, Campus Services, University of Bath, March 2017 – present
- Pranic Healing Therapist, Bath, October 2017 - present
- Hospitality Team Leader, ahs, University of Bath 2006 – 2017
- Deputy Catering Manager, Bath Spa University, 2005 - 2006
- ILM Level 5 Diploma in Coaching, Leadership and Mentoring
- Core 100 Robbins-Madanes Life Coaching
- IOSH Train the Trainer
- CAVA - Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Strengthscope® 360 practitioner
- Advanced Pranic Healing
- Pranic Healing Psychotherapy
- ASIST (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training)
- Regular CPD sessions with Sharon Charlton-Thomson, Leadership Coaching